Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Exploring Vintage Melbourne

My new article on Op Shopping in Melbourne has been published here.

I've spoken to the lovely Amelia de Bie from I Op Therefore I Am and Jessica Rae from Melbourne Op Shop Tours who were happy to reveal their tips and tricks for getting the most out of your shopping experience. In my personal opinion, this is the best time of year to head out there, because it's Spring Cleaning Season! I'm fresh back from Savers Brunswick, lightened considerably in the wallet area... el sigh.

If you're a student, remember Sundays at Savers entitle you to 20% off on presentation of your student card. If you make a donation you are entitled to further discounts, and the annual discount calendar is about to be released - only $5 and packed with wonderful bargains for your year-round shopping pleasure. An excellent stocking stuffer, and proceeds go straight to Diabetes Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment